Do you lack the time or the resources to write successful funding applications?
Would you like to be able to secure thousands of pounds of grant funding for your community projects?
I can help by writing winning grant applications so you can concentrate on doing more of the good stuff.
Why work with me?
• I secured more than £200,000 worth of grant funding for my social enterprise through a combination of small grants.
• I’m passionate about social enterprise and community engagement.
• I know what different funders are looking for and what they will and won’t fund.
• There are no long-term contracts, once the application is submitted, all correspondence will happen between you and the funder.
• I’m friendly and approachable.
Writing successful grant applications takes practice and a lot of rejections. I’ve already done the hard work, I’ve developed my skills and I know what works. Outsourcing your grant-writing to me means you and your team can focus on what really matters – supporting your community!
Get in touch and let’s see if we can work together.